Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Backing It Up a Bit...

Let's get you up to speed, shall we? Valentine's day was nice....Brandon made me a beautiful, candlelit dinner, complete with a playlist of lovey dovey songs he picked out just for me. He also got me beautiful roses and made a framed picture page of us that is gorgeous. He's such a thoughtful, sweet guy.


And speaking of sweet and thoughtful, a couple of weekends ago, Brandon went to a golf show in Lansing. He came home with a little surprise for me...actually a big one: my own set of PINK golf clubs! Love, love, love them...and him! I can't wait for it to warm up so we can hit the course...or at least the driving range!

Midterms are over-ish. I had most of my tests a week ago...most of which I knocked out of the park. They split them up for us, so I have a couple this week and next, and then 8 weeks and this semester is OVER...thank goodness. This has been a jam packed semester...29 graduate credits will do that though. Ugh.

Anywho...this last week was our spring break and I took an AWESOME trip....but it deserves it's own post, so that's all for now. :)

No comments: