Friday, April 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Megan!!

Last weekend was Meggypants' bday, so of course shenanigans were in order! I left for SVSU on Saturday, and arrived around 4:30ish. We went to the mall where I got to act as Meggy's personal stylist and find something to make her look hot, hot, hot for her birthday festivities. We found her a really cute outfit and caught up over dinner.

We went back to her apartment where I met Kristen, her roommate...Love her! She was super fun and was our DD for the night so we could act like responisible idiots. We all got dolled up and of course took some pics!
*Sisters*

We were trying for a cute jumping picture....

Tried again...a little better...

We headed out to a house party where we played some drinking games and hung out. It was a lot of fun and I learned some awesome games to bring back to school. We stayed at the party for about an hour and then headed out to a local bar.
Kristen, Me and Kelly at the house...

Me and Simon, Meg's friend who is a foreign exchange student from France...Excellent accent!!

The bar was a total hole in the wall, but it was sooooo much fun! A pretty good sized group of us went and it was karaoke night! Now, normally, you couldn't get me to sing in public if my life depended on it, but the rounds of shots for the birthday girl kinda upped my courage. I don't think we sounded so great, but it was a riot!
Shania Twain's "That Don't Impress Me Much"....

Christopher even showed up to celebrate with the Birthday Girl!!

*Besties*

We closed down the bar and headed to Taco Bell...for a 30 minute wait at the drive through. Apparently, we weren't the only people will the idea. We finally got our food, made it home safe, and nobody had a hangover the next morning...Perfect night!

1 comment:

jt said...

Yay! A new post from Chelle-Belle!!!! I love the jumping in the air pics. I also love Mr. Christopher's gorgeous blue eyes. Though around the eyes, the poor man's looking a bit tired... probably from all the women that are enjoying his blue eyes, eh... Megan looks very lovely in her birthday suit, um, I mean her birthday red top!
XOXOXO,
Auntie Julie